Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Jamaicapolitan. My version of a Cosmopolitan

Squeaks got me going on Cosmopolitans when I last visited her. I
wanted to make some at home but I didn't have the "exact" ingredients
but I think my substitutions worked beautifully, maybe even better.

I didn't have cranberry juice so I made some Agua de Jamaica and used
that; also I didn't have lime so I used Meyer lemon. Vodka is not an
option for me, so gin it is.

Here's what I did if you are interested.
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...-cocktail.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/7pn2rm8

Humm, I think I need to make more tonight.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices