Javi

Default Pukka mealtimes

The carbon unit using the name Reid© > in
gave utterance as follows:

> Following up to Javi
>
>>> You are quite right, it would be unwise to use it for chips.

>> Then Spaniards are quite unwise: we believe that the best "frituras"
>> (deep fried stuff, usually chips or fish) are those made in olive
>> oil.

> and the fried fish in Seville is possibly the best in the world.
> "Kiosk de los flores" by the bridge to Trianna for example,

I know that, I've been there. We write it "Quiosco" or "Kiosco".

> where
> they serve fried fish on paper without a stain of oil.

Frituras are even better in Cádiz, where you can eat them at the seaside;
marinated fish ("adobo") and fish's roe is great. Those shops are usually
called "freidurías".

> try that
> in a chippy!

??? "Chippy" is not in my dictionaries as a noun. Is that a chip 'n fish
shop?

> My deep fat fryer is filled with olive oil.

So is mine.

--
Saludos cordiales

Javi