Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Glen Glen is offline

Default The 'vegan' shuffle

On 07/03/2012 20:10, George Plimpton wrote:
> "glen" or "mark" or "little cocksucker" - friend of Lesley Simon, the
> Whore of Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon - bullshitted:

>>> The article in no way supports your claim

>> Yes it does little fish.

> No, it doesn't, little cocksucker friend of the Whore of
> Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon. Derek is claiming, correctly, that
> you don't have "control" over the actions of your agent.

St. Derek is correct. My independent contractor works according
to his own method and is morally responsible for the animals *HE*
kills. Not I. I live a cruelty-free lifestyle. You don't like it but ****
you killer. I live by my convictions, and I don't lie about having a
PHD when I aint got one either, li'l prick. *LOL*