Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default The 'vegan' shuffle

"glen" or "mark" or "little cocksucker" - friend of Lesley Simon, the
Whore of Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon - bullshitted:

> On 07/03/2012 19:29, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/7/2012 11:26 AM, Derek wrote:

>>> No, the article stands on its own without any input from me, and
>>> it guts your view on vicarious moral responsibility, rather.

>> The article in no way supports your claim

> Yes it does little fish.

No, it doesn't, little cocksucker friend of the Whore of
Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon. Derek is claiming, fatuously, that
you don't have "control" over the actions of your agent. But you have
full control over the choice to have the relationship in the first
place, little cocksucker.

You have moral responsibility for the CDs your diet causes - not in
rational dispute, little cocksucker.

How /is/ Lesley Simon these days, little cocksucker?