Caribbean Chocolate Chip Cookies
On Wednesday, 14 December 2011 02:10:13 UTC, lilchuff11 wrote:
Prepare some tantalizing chocolate chip cookies with a Caribbean
1 cup of flour
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1/2 cup of butter
1 large egg
1 tsp. of vanilla essence
1 cup of chocolate chips
5 tbsp. of granulated sugar
1/2 cup of cashew nuts
1. Combine salt, baking soda and flour.
2. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla essence.
4. Add flour mixture and combine thoroughly.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and cashew nuts.
6. Drop by teaspoons 2″ apart on a greased baking sheet and bake
at 375 degrees F (preheated) for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
thank 4 recipie am gonna try it but i dont get the carribean twist theres nothing jamacian about recipie that i can see