Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Best non stick technology

On Feb 23, 4:56*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Feb 23, 4:38*pm, David Dyer-Bennet > wrote:
>

> > dsi1 > writes:

> > > Loyalty arises out of obligation. If you spend time thinking of
> > > reasons to get out of your obligations, you haven't quite gotten the
> > > concept of loyalty. As it goes, I'm only loyal to my wife and kids and
> > > my dad. My father has people that are loyal to him and I admire him
> > > for that but do not envy his position - I consider that to be a heavy
> > > weight to carry.

> > It's no effort. As I say, you clearly have a rather mild imagination.

> > From my point of view, you claimed a level of loyalty that was
> > essentially infinite, and *that* isn't something I believe in.

> Good point. The only "infinite" loyalty I have is to my son, which is
> exemplified when years ago a boating friend of mine asked me if I
> absolutely HAD to kill one or the other, would I kill my father or my
> son? And I without hesitation I said "My father, and I would expect my
> son to make the same choice if forced to." And he knew that I knew
> exactly what he was getting at my asking such a question.
>
> But that absolute notwithstanding, I think it's reasonable to expect a
> somewhat less extreme level of loyalty between long time "friends".
> Bryan was the "friend" I had for the longest time of people not
> related by blood to me. And I finally realized what I had been
> suspecting for a LONG time now, that Bryan is no longer any kind of
> "friend" to me, if he ever was. I think he was more in the past. For
> chrissakes, we lived together 3 times, and almost came to fisticuffs
> that 3rd time! But he was never such a deliberate and extreme asshole
> to me as he was here on RFC. Never. *That was the level of loyalty we
> used to respect with each other. Being at least minimally decent and
> sometimes better than that to each other.
>
> I knows Bryan will turn this around and say "But you called me
> obsessed!" But he is, as evidenced over and over and over.

You're every bit as obsessed...with calling me obsessed. You have not
been minimally decent either, basically calling me a fool. You, Sir,
are the fool. Whereas before you started this bullshit, the
likelihood that any employer who bothered to do the most cursory
search of the internet, would have been very unlikely to give you a
nursing job, after this bullshit, your chances are further
diminished. Think about it from their perspective. You look like a
guy who is anything *but* fascinated by details about nutrition, and
you make psychiatric diagnoses over the internet. Would *you* hire
someone like you? You're more concerned about looking like the winner
of an argument than you are about public health, or even if you aren't
really, most reasonable folks would see it that way.
But you just couldn't stop insulting me, even though it made you look
worse and worse, and less and less appealing to prospective
employers. You're the obsessed one, the out of control one. I bet
you wish you'd never used your real name on the internet. You might
as well keep going with your "Bryan is obsessed" posts because you
couldn't look any worse than you do right now, and everyone here, even
you, knows that's true.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan