Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

On 2/23/2012 2:48 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
> i am dying to read this thread and see how the lesson went, Lee
> "Tiger > wrote in message
>> On 2/2/2012 11:54 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
>>> i bet you adjusted well and still can find great items whilst staying on
>>> your eating plan... i just love new tstes and i love deconstructing
>>> recipes
>>> we eat out, Lee

>> oh, you have it Lee!!
>>
>> fortunately, i LOVE spices and......... 'cultural foods'?? for lack of a
>> better word (versus over cooked roast and veggies cooked to mush with the
>> standard 1/2 plate of potatoes, some days even with gravy!) LOL
>>
>> i don't eat as MUCH as i used to, but i eat BETTER every day in every way
>>

>> now, time to check the N Indian food cooking lessons followed by BUFFET
>> for $39/head......... 3 hours of lessons, all you can eat and your choice
>> of wine or beer
>>
>> hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yup, that's double what i'd spend on a meal, but think
>> that's going to be a GREAT lesson! ((we've had samosa's and such from that
>> restaurant via friends before))
>>
>> kate

Lee

By time they were able to tell me when the lessons would be held, the
'deal' had expired.

enter friends........ Asmina has invited me over and she is going to
teach me how to mix the various spices and make my own curry (she was
most sympathetic when i told her that the 'curry' in the grocery store
was NOT curry in my books LOL

kate