Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Cosmo[_2_] Cosmo[_2_] is offline

Default Current Best Tea Sites?

Hi again,
Thanks for the reply.... This was the best translation that I came up with
"heart of the wise in heart but in the house of joy" and it didn't make much
sense.... I guess the translation sites aren't that great in Biblical
Hebrew..!!!! ....and it is a very apt verse indeed....
Thanks,
Cosmo

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message

"Cosmo" > writes:

>If I may ask, are the words in your signature Hebrew or Yiddish and what
>does it mean... I was curious as to their meaning and tried some
>translation
>sites and couldn't get any results that made sense.... Thanks!!

It is Ecclesiastes 7:4:

The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth. (ESV)

I happen to like that verse.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.