Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default No Meat, No Dairy, No Problem

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:44:16 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:08:21 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>
>>><dh@.> wrote
>>>
>>>SO WHAT? As a consumer of meat and many other animal products, and a
>>>supporter of most farming, I don't give a shit that livestock "depend on
>>>consumers for their existence". That is a completely meaningless factoid.
>>>

>> Not to those of us who honestly favor decent lives for livestock over
>> elimination.

>So it somehow makes you feel good does it? How nice for you, and creepy.

LOL!!! Is it "creepy" to you that I can appreciate the lives of livestock I
don't consume any parts of too...LOL...or only those I do? If both [chortle] do
you think it's *more* creepy that I appreciate those I do consume parts of than
those I don't? Why or why not?
.. . .
>"elimination" is the alternative to lives of any quality.

Doy which is why anyone who honestly favors decent lives over elimination
should be opposed to elimination, doy again, and your inability to comprehend
much less appreciate that significant aspect of the situation is one of the ways
you reveal yourself, doy yet again.