Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default 20 and 10 minutes on the NordicTrack, getting better!

On Feb 13, 9:07*pm, Bryan > wrote:

> I lost 20 pounds in two months. *I have a very active job. *The way to
> end hunger is to do this:http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/k...tips-tricks-fo...
> Eades is merely an Atkins copycat, but he's correct nonetheless.
> I don't obsess over fatty acids. *If I did, I wouldn't put cream in my
> coffee, or use coconut oil at all. *I do stay very low carb.
> The whole thing is working very well for me. *John has been insulting
> me on this NG, and I've given it right back, but I'd be happy to give
> him some MCT oil, which would make his transition easier if he's one
> of the folks who don't suffer digestive discomfort from MCTs.
>
> --Bryan

How is accurately calling your obsession and obsession "insulting"
you? Your active job is the same active job you had when you gained
those 20lbs, so it is certainly not the change in lifestyle that
caused you to lose them. And yes, you have been pedantically obsessing
over different types of fatty acids all over this newsgroup.
Repeatedly, although not here in this post.

If you have truly lost 20lbs via low carbing it, congrats! I'm happy
for you. I could stand to love about 10-20 lbs myself, and this is how
I'm going to do it. By eating less overall, and exercising on my
NordicTrack or bicycling more days of the week than not (4 days
NordicTracking so far, and gonna again tomorrow too.)

And I'll be getting an "active job" again soon, I hope! Last time I
got into a good exercising routine, I either 1) started nursing school
full time or 2) got an active job.

And PS: Bryan, the way to end hunger is to eat something! What and how
much you eat matters a lot, of course. Most United Statesians (you and
me included) seem to think a grossly distended belly full of food is
"being not hungry anymore", judging from my own misguided experience
and your negative criticisms of a particular Greek restaurant for not
serving large enough portions. United Statesian restaurants serve
portions large enough for at least two full meals, yet we bolt them
down in one meal. No wonder this:

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obes...maps/index.htm

Maybe we ALL need to eat less. Ya think?

John Kuthe...