Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default 20 and 10 minutes on the NordicTrack, getting better!

On Feb 13, 8:22*pm, merryb > wrote:
> On Feb 13, 12:20*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > 4th day of my "bail the belly" program! Wish I had a scale.

> > I've cut what I eat every to about 1/2 too. Not eliminating anything,
> > just eating less and exercising more (or at all!) I'm getting used to
> > being hungry most of the time too. I think this is how people were
> > supposed to be! Back in the hunter/gatherer days, yano? I'll bet there
> > were never any overweight or obese hunter/gatherers!!

> > ;-)

> > John Kuthe...

> This is what your friend should be doing instead of obsessing...

I lost 20 pounds in two months. I have a very active job. The way to
end hunger is to do this:
http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/k...low-carb-pt-i/
Eades is merely an Atkins copycat, but he's correct nonetheless.
I don't obsess over fatty acids. If I did, I wouldn't put cream in my
coffee, or use coconut oil at all. I do stay very low carb.
The whole thing is working very well for me. John has been insulting
me on this NG, and I've given it right back, but I'd be happy to give
him some MCT oil, which would make his transition easier if he's one
of the folks who don't suffer digestive discomfort from MCTs.

--Bryan