Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default 20 and 10 minutes on the NordicTrack, getting better!

On Feb 13, 8:22*pm, merryb > wrote:
> On Feb 13, 12:20*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > 4th day of my "bail the belly" program! Wish I had a scale.

> > I've cut what I eat every to about 1/2 too. Not eliminating anything,
> > just eating less and exercising more (or at all!) I'm getting used to
> > being hungry most of the time too. I think this is how people were
> > supposed to be! Back in the hunter/gatherer days, yano? I'll bet there
> > were never any overweight or obese hunter/gatherers!!

> > ;-)

> > John Kuthe...

> This is what your friend should be doing instead of obsessing...

That's why I'm doing it this way. Of course Bryan was much more
overweight than I am, so maybe his Atkins low carbing was a way to get
the excess fat off fast, but he seems to me making micromanaging his
nutrition his new "lifestyle" (obsession.)

Of course there's never been any "telling Bryan" anything. If he
doesn't come up with it himself, it's all worthless (to him.)

John Kuthe...