Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default 20 and 10 minutes on the NordicTrack, getting better!

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> 4th day of my "bail the belly" program! Wish I had a scale.
>
> I've cut what I eat every to about 1/2 too. Not eliminating anything,
> just eating less and exercising more (or at all!) I'm getting used to
> being hungry most of the time too. I think this is how people were
> supposed to be! Back in the hunter/gatherer days, yano? I'll bet there
> were never any overweight or obese hunter/gatherers!!

Going hungry fools your metabolism into thinking it needs to reserve energy
aka fat. Snack during meals but choose low carb, high protein snacks such
as cheese. Eliminate all excess carbs. Don't eat after 8:00pm. Scales
will only discourage you. Belt notches are far superior guages.

Paul