Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

Nick Cramer > wrote:
: "W. Baker" > wrote:
: > Nick Cramer > wrote:
: > : "W. Baker" > wrote:
: > : > Tiger Lily > wrote:
: > : > : On 2/10/2012 2:56 PM, vanillabeans18 wrote:
: > : > : > beef tongue, dog/kangaroo/lizard/snake/horse/rabbit meat, any
: > : > : > kind of bugs
: >
: > : > : aspic beef tongue sandwiches are really nice and flavourful
: > : >
: > : > How about just sliced tongue on good rye bread with mustard! Now
: > : > there is a treat.
: >
: > : With some thin-sliced red onion! Dill pickle on the side. ;-P

: > You've got it in one! Kosher, of course from an old fashioned Kosher, NY
: > deli, of which there are only a few left.

: And I didn't even mention chrain (we grow our own)!

: --
: Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their

So do I, actually in a barrel to keep it rfrom overrunning the garden, but
not with tongue or turkey:-) Yes with gefilte fish and boiled beef etc.
Never the red kind with beets-too many carbs, bt a good strog white is
positively sinus clearing!!!

Wendy