Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mike Muth Mike Muth is offline

Default Sacher torte

gloria p > wrote:

> I just came across American's Test Kitchen and they are making an
> extra-chocolate Sachertorte. I went to the website and it's a "premium"
> recipe. I.E. even though I have subscribed to the magazine for years
> and have a couple of copies of their "Best Recipes" cookbooks, they want
> to charge me for the stupid recipe. (Yes, I know I can do a 14 day
> "free trial" but I won't do those because I'm being more selective about
> sharing my credit card, and I don't want the hassle of canceling within
> 14 days.)
>
> Does anyone have it to share?

My wife has a recipe for this. If you still need a recipe (although the
other one posted here looks good), I can try to talk her into sharing.
It'll take a bit for me to post since I'll have to translate for you.

Can I assume you have a kitchen scale?

--
Mike
http://www.facebook.com/groups/mikes.place.bar/