Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
uNmaivirumbi uNmaivirumbi is offline

Default Hindu Goddesses of War

On Feb 8, 12:55*pm, arah > wrote:

> I agreed with you I answered not one but many.

You answered none but just cut and paste nonsense

> Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers)

So now Ayesha, who was not even born when Mohammad first heard the
agent speak to him, is the evidence?

The simple fact is Mohammad did not even know who spoke to him! It was
never God! This is the devil!

> Who created you Allah, the Idols or Hindu Kali?

Do not use words you do not understand. Tell me what you mean by
*creation*! This is all play of words. Will work with unintelligent
Arabians and muslims! Not with us. Tell me what you understand by the
word *creation*!