Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Are You Fixing A Special Dinner For Valentine's Day?

On Feb 8, 1:17*am, (Judy Haffner) wrote:
> How many here are planning a special menu to fix at home for family, or
> friends, or maybe a "significant other" that you want to impress?

I buy a live lobster to cook for my wife. I serve here the tail and
big claw pieces with lemon butter. Then I too the head and liver, and
painstakingly remove all the tiny bits of meat from the rest of the
shell. Then I boil the shells to make broth for soup to serve her the
next day.

> Judy

--Bryan