Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default LA Area Foodies - Meet Anthony Bourdain...

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:40:21 -0700, Pennyaline wrote:

>>> It sure wasn't obvious by what you said earlier and what you just
>>> conveniently snipped.

>> No, I'm pretty sure that it is obvious. And anyone who wants to see what
>> was "conveniently snipped" doesn't have far to go to look back a post or
>> two in the thread and see what's there.

>>> Who said anything about pimping does not implying consent? Otherwise
>>> it would be known as "slavery". Duh.

>> "Who said anything about pimping does not implying consent"? What? What
>> does that mean.
>>
>>> You on a first name bassi with Andrew? "That must be what makes you
>>> so special, huh?"
>>>
>>> I firmly believe you have mental issues.

>> Well, we all know from the not so distant past how wrong you can be,
>> don't we?
>>
>>> Stop humping my leg and
>>> making it so obvious.

>> The only one leg-humping in this thread is you, boss.

> Yeah - go ahead claim your false victory a few times and make more
> references to imaginary events, just like you always do.
>
> In the meantime several of us are discussing your cuckoo clock always
> striking 12:noon several times a day in another venue. You're quite
> alone on this one, but narcissists are used to that as long they
> convince THEMSELVES they are right.
>
> There's no need to respond. But knock yourself anyway (preferably
> with a crow bar).
>
> -sw

Am I to understand that some posters in this group are so worried about
other posters that they go off to "another venue" to discuss other posters?
I can understand this if its a coffee shop that serves good coffee and cake
otherwise I think it is rather sad.

Mike