Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

On 1/30/2012 9:08 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
> nothing that is common because i am far to curious to not at least taste
> things, its part of what makes food fun... and there is only a very tiny
> list of things i know about that i am not interested in trying, Lee

grin, before diagnosis, i would get a call 'where can we find good
(enter type of food here)' and i would happily have a couple of
ideas..... price.......ambience........ and ALL had excellent food quality

i really missed that soon after diagnosis as i had to learn 'food' all
over again on diabetic terms

not long after that, i'm eating at a restaurant and the "lounge
restaurant chef" or the "chief executive chef" were "having me test new
recipes for my opinion............... asking me if i knew how they made

wait, and my food critic friend, and my poor friend who had to go out at
night and check restaurants for service, quality of food, any 'funky
billing' and such

ahhhhhhhhhhh i was spoiled

kate