Posted to rec.food.cooking
JeanineAlyse JeanineAlyse is offline

Default Quick Bread Exchange Recipe?

For my huge Christmas baking last year I made 40 (or more) mini-loaves
of four different quick breads (without any yeast) Carrot cakes. The
keepers are Spiced Pumpkin, Lemon Pucker, and Cranberry Apricot
breads, and the Carrot Cakes.

I want to replace both the Banana and the Pineapple breads because the
Banana is troublesome in that they don't want to set well in the
center before the sides/ends dry too much, and the Pineapple breads
are a waste of time because they're simply tasteless.

Thanks in advancefor suggestions for complete replacements or for
ingredient/baking method changes for the banana and the pineapple (so
that the pineapple flavor intensifies and the bread is more moist).
....PickyPonders