Posted to alt.food.diabetic
pavane[_4_] pavane[_4_] is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> please how does this answer her question? Lee

It doesn't, nor was it intended to. It was intended to provide an item
of possible interest to any of the newsgroup readers who might have
been curious about varieties of food (for reference, note the subject
title of the original posting.) I was not aware that she owns the
newsgroup or its contents. I am not aware that you do either.

If you feel that the content of this or any newsgroup must conform
to what she, or you, feel is the proper subject matter of a free
discourse please say so. Include your rules of censorship and
penalties for free speech. Shame on you, Lee.

pavane