Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pennyaline[_9_] Pennyaline[_9_] is offline

Default LA Area Foodies - Meet Anthony Bourdain...

On 1/26/2012 4:06 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:59:28 -0700, Pennyaline wrote:

>>> Wouldn't mind being Anthony's pimp. Maybe he should hire Sarah
>>> Ferguson (The Duchess of Pimps).

>> Fergie is The Duchess of Pork.

> Whoosh.
>
> She also pimps out her ex-husband
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah,_...ash_for_Access

Whoosh what, that the joke lives only inside your own head??

She doesn't pimp. She gets pimped. She's been pimped out regularly since
before she married into that family. The Prince Andrew thing is really
quite old news by now, and if ol' Andrew is getting pimped out
successfully, it's with his consent, I guarantee!