Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back on the laptop I'm back on the laptop is offline

Default Orange-Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Rosemary

sf > wrote in news:6s8sh7h3j15qeru4mt1dh0k060tpcgkkj8@
4ax.com:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:49:09 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>> BTW, I have pretty much switched to that raw sugar for baking. I
>> like the subtle flavor that it imparts.

> I'd never baked with it before. Don't even know why I had it on hand,
> but I did. I *really* like that cake! Flourless brownies are next on
> the agenda. Maybe I should use raw sugar for that too.

Suprise, suprise, I was cleaning out and organising the pantry (as one does
when it is ****ing down with rain and one is bored!!) and found a 175g bag
of "Raw Cane Sugar" that a friend bought up in the touristy area of Nth Qld
and decided to give to us.

Looks exactly like any other raw sugar you'd buy in a supermarket, just
done up in a little 'touristy' pillow bag and probably cost a small
fortune!!

So I'll use that in the OLOO Cake.

--
Peter