Old 24-01-2012, 04:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,alt.cooking-chat
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default ~~ How To Make A Fried Egg Sandwich - VIDEO ~~

On Jan 23, 8:11*pm, "I'm back on the laptop"
wrote:

"Big Bazza" wrote in news:9o6gdtF4o5U1
@mid.individual.net:

"CHEF" *wrote in . ..

Yummy fried egg sandwich...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1abSaGGS3Oc

...enjoy!

Regards,

Chef.

UNREADABLE!!

Barry Oz

I saw it, and it was absolutely bloody disgusting!!

Using *margarine* for cooking, smashing the egg yolk, flipping the egg
too many times, and to top it all off, using white bread with margarine
as the sandwich!!

*And* the dude had a pommy accent..... go figger!!

Peter
Tasmania
Australia

It was probably "Chef's" own sorry video that he's touting.