Ray

Default Cooler Wine Kits

I have made two of their wines, the Blackberry Merlot that you mention and
the Peach/Apricot Chardonnay. The blackberry was pathetic. No blackberry
taste at all. I use it for my sweet wine drinking friends. The PAC is very
nice as a picnic wine. A friend of mine made a very nice Grapefruit wine
using canned concentrate. You might try making your own. It would
certainly be cheaper!

Ray

"Insprucegrove" > wrote in message
> Thought I would try something different and make a cooler style wine

kit--was
> thinking of the Niagara Mist Grapefruit Blush. Anyone else tried this
>
> (My only other cooler style wine I have made was Blackberry Merlot-and it

> word it was terrible. Sickly sweet- Still trying to figure out ways to

consume