Brian

Default Cooler Wine Kits

You might want to try this product.

http://www.vinoka.com/

I doing the Hard Cran. Lemonade. (23 litre)

The kit is a 28 day procedure.

These kits are mostly sold to the u-brew outlets (in BC Canada) but most
will sell the kit for home. Only drawback on these kits is that they are
Forced Carbonated and shelf life is about 6 months. I am trying a
split batch doing the kit as suggested but not degassing half the batch
and not carbonating. The other half degassing to a still product.
I see if this works out.

What I been told by a buddy that sells wine/beer kits (not this one
unfortunately) Vinoka is a good product. They also make a cider. (next
Project).

Brian