Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm Back!! I'm Back!! is offline

Default ~~ How To Make A Fried Egg Sandwich - VIDEO ~~

Jim Elbrecht > wrote in
:

> Lenona > wrote:
> -snip-
>>
>>Hate to ask, but what DO you use to flip an egg or a pancake when it's
>>a non-stick pan? (Don't say "the wrist" - I'm too clumsy to avoid
>>making a mess that way.) I'm assuming a wooden spoon would likely be
>>too thick for the job. Then again, I MAY have seen a very thin wooden
>>spatula somewhere....

> I usually reach for a silicone spoonula-- but I have some silicone and
> ?nylon? spatulas, too.
>
> Jim

I don't have that problem. I like my eggs sunny side up :-)

(Even on a sandwich!!)

I used to *love* a bacon and egg sandwich with a runny egg on.... YUM!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Skydiving: Where immortality is touched through danger,
where life meets death on equal plane;
where man is more than man, and existence both supreme and valueless at the
same instant.

--- Charles A. Lindbergh ---