Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lenona Lenona is offline

Default ~~ How To Make A Fried Egg Sandwich - VIDEO ~~

On Jan 18, 3:33*pm, Roy > wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:56:49 PM UTC-7, CHEF wrote:
> > Yummy fried egg sandwich...
> > --

> That guy is an idiot using a metal spatula in a stick-free coated frying pan. He has already scratched it up terribly. And what's with the constant flipping of the egg? And where is the pepper? Most people put the fried egg on toast as well.

Hate to ask, but what DO you use to flip an egg or a pancake when it's
a non-stick pan? (Don't say "the wrist" - I'm too clumsy to avoid
making a mess that way.) I'm assuming a wooden spoon would likely be
too thick for the job. Then again, I MAY have seen a very thin wooden
spatula somewhere....

Lenona.