Old 19-01-2012, 05:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back on the laptop I'm back on the laptop is offline

Default Orange-Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Rosemary

sf wrote in news:[email protected]
4ax.com:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:55:53 +0000 (UTC), "I'm back on the laptop"
wrote:

I'm using 2T of chopped rosemary next
time, IMO one wasn't enough.

OK, will give it a try, might mix in 1 to start with and see what the
smell is like.

Had it for dessert tonight and my son (who cooks as well as eats) says
1T is fine in his opinion. So I guess the word would be to use 1T as
a starting point and adjust it the next time if you want more rosemary
flavor. I think he liked that amount because he couldn't pick it out
as a defined flavor and was naming spices as what he thought he
tasted.

Yeah, I think I'd rather go for the subtle approach first :-)

--
Peter
Tasmania