Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent[_5_] Kent[_5_] is offline

Default Propane versus Electric?

"Sqwertz" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:10:35 -0800, Kent wrote:

> After living with my Weber Smokey Mountain for the last two years I've
> decided, in the peri-geezer phase of life to get something easier. I just
> spent an hour cleaning the Weber and getting it started for two baby back
> ribs.
>
> Have any gone to gas or electric and have recommendations? Have any used
> the
> electric Masterbuilt or the propane Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain?
>
> Thanks for any thoughts.

My thoughts are -

You have a bunch of hair-brained ideas that you will never attempt nor
complete. Your ideas will live on in infamy.

Which actually isn't to bad, all things considered. We will refer to
your techniques often.

-sw

Little Boy,

Try to respond to my reasonable question, rather than glorifying yourself
with you comments.

Again, if you were going to not use charcoal, and you wanted to cook low
over wood, what would be your choice?

Kent