Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Stevia based sweeteners (Truvia, etc.)

On Jan 14, 10:58*am, Bryan > wrote:
> On Jan 13, 8:29*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > On Jan 13, 8:26*pm, Bryan > wrote:

> > > Perhaps you've never been very fat. *Congratulations, but anyone who
> > > drinks cheap vodka is a druggie.

> > > --Bryan

> > And HOW much was that vodka you bought from S&S with a coupon and got
> > HOW many bottles for free?

> It wasn't cheap vodka. *It just had a remarkably good rebate.
> Boru won the gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in
> 1977, and scored a 92 from Wine Enthusiast (Absolut only got a 90).http://www.barnonedrinks.com/press/2...s-1st-in-.html
>
> Sheldon drinks Crystal Palace.

You said cheap, meaning low price. Cheap people strive to pay the
lowest price possible.

And a good Wine Enthusiast in 1977? What have they done lately? That
was 35 years ago.

Sounds like low to marginal quality to me! Not that it takes that much
to get a "high quality" vodka. Everclear diluted to 80 proof would
probably suit any vodka enthusiast perfectly well. A "good" vodka is
just ethanol and water! No color or flavor.

IMHO a quality liquor has an interesting, delicious and complex flavor
as well as the ability to get me really drunk really fast. I said
years and years ago about all those stupid jocks slamming all those
beers that if you wanna get really drunk really fast just hang a bag
of USP ethanol and run a spike into vein!

;-)

John Kuthe...