Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default my little chocolate flavored snackie

On Jan 12, 2:10*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Jan 12, 1:28*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:

> > > Another example of obsessive micromanaging.

> > > John Kuthe...

> > And EWWW! You mixed cocoa with anything but cocoa butter??!!

> > FAKE chocolate!!!

> I didn't call it chocolate, but "chocolate flavored," and it was mixed
> with cream and virgin coconut oil, not hydrogenated garbage. *Cocoa
> butter would have been even nicer.
>

> > ;-)

> > John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

It was FAKE chocolate, the same as the "compound coating" I use to
enrobe most of my Christmas candy is FAKE chocolate. And thus just as
unacceptably disgusting as you go on about the FAKE chocolate I use
is!!

John Kuthe...