Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default my little chocolate flavored snackie

On Jan 12, 1:28*pm, "Felice" > wrote:
> "Bryan" > wrote in message
>

> > Melt 1 t of coconut oil in a ramekin, and stir in 2 t of good
> > Dutched
> > cocoa. Stir in a drop or two of vanilla extract, and 3-4 drops of
> > liquid sucralose. *Them add 1 t of heavy cream and stir that in.
> > Eat
> > very slowly.

> > --Bryan

> You just went down another *notch on my Nutty Scale. This sounds like
> a great late-night snack (but, of course, I'll use sugar).
>
> Felice

I was in the grocery store yesterday and a man with his young son
asked his son which kind of syrup they should buy and he wisely
verbally listed several kinds including maple syrup. The son who was
about 2 or 3 picked maple, and I interjected "Good choice!" and in
briefly talking with the father about maple syrup told him how I used
to keep a bottle in my kitchen and would sometimes just take a small
"swig" as liquid candy! The father agreed that yes, maple syrup is
very yummy (my words).

Bryan was just making a little chocolate syrup. His own custom heart
healthy CVD minimizing FAKE chocolate syrup. Like that much would
cause you to "throw a clot" and have an MI or a stroke!!!

;-)

John Kuthe...

Reminds me of this cartoon I saw once of this obviously VERY old man,
all wrinkled up and hunched over sitting up on the doctor's examining
table and the doctor sitting on his little stool reading a chart and
he says to the man "You know all that healthy living you did to
prolong your life another 10 years? Well, these are those 10 years!"

DOH!! ;-)

John Kuthe...