Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/10/2012 7:43 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
>> "And how about putting that poor cat out of yours out of its misery.
>> *****You could try probiotics. ******

> i pretty much read "the probiotics will help put your cat out of the
> misery it is suffering from......... and is an easy option to try"
>
> there was other discussion on the probiotics leading up to this
> statement to try to help Susan's cat
>
> i was dismayed at the connoctations taken out of context..... i can
> see where picking up one part of the sentence would skew your initial
> intention, but reading the thread as it unfolded certainly gave a
> different 'slant' on how folks read things
>
> but, i happen to know you are an animal lover and would go to whatever
> lengths to ease the misery the animal is suffering (no, i'm not
> purporting euthenasia, and i know you know how to spell that word
> better than i can)

Animals to me are family members. I have never ever understood why a
horse gets put down because of a broken leg. Anyone who knows me
personally would have an extremely hard time believing I would be
telling Susan to put her cat down. But my personal testimony means jack
shit amongst strangers. So be it.