Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Susan" > wrote in message
> x-o-archive: yes
>
> On 1/10/2012 9:55 PM, BlueBrooke wrote:
>
>> Dictionary? Sure -- lots of dictionaries. Maybe you should pull
>> yours out again, because you don't seem to understand the word
>> "context." In the "context" of animals who are critically or
>> terminally ill, the phrase means to kill them.
>>
>> But you already know that.

> Yes.
>
> Watching her try to lie her way to a plausible denial is quite an
> extraordinary spectacle. Every time she does it.

Lie? If I had stopped at the sentence that said put your cat out of his
misery I may have been able to see where you are coming from. As to
lying their way out of plausible denial I have watched you do that
hundreds of times. Justify should be your middle name.