Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

I see someone who has a problem, may not be able to put words to it and
needs help.

My 'experience' with steroids doesn't go anywhere near what he's going
thru...... low dose for 5 days or the old 10 day step down method......
and every time it was very necessary and very effective with no side
affects (well, other than i had to test frequently and correct with
insulin as needed)

kate