Posted to alt.food.diabetic
RodS RodS is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 8/01/2012 12:42 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

> "Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
>> On 1/7/2012 9:19 AM, Susan wrote:
>>> Costco has unfrozen lamb from Oz... will have to check if it's labeled
>>> as "previously frozen."
>>>
>>> Susan

>> 90% of the lamb says 'previously frozen' or is sold frozen
>>
>> the 'fresh' lamb......... oh my $$$$$$$$ is expensive
>>
>> kate

> My local wholesaler is offering crumbed lamb cutlets at 5 for $10 from
> tomorrow, super special!

Remember the good old days when you could buy a whole side of lamb for
that !!!! The joys of getting old :-)

Remember when the leg came with the shank or the butcher used to throw a
few shanks in for nothing to get rid of them, now they treat them like
they are gold plated.

It will cost me $30 to feed my family of 5. My

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=