pp

Default Cool Kit Ferment

Yes, there is CO2 in the wine at this stage, more at lower
temperature. However, if you're seeing a steady stream of bubbles,
it's more likely an ongoing fermentation. Are you sure your
fermentation is over? I haven't done Spagnol's Pinot Gris, but the 2
Spagnol's wine kits I've done (Cru select Viognier and Aus Chardonnay)
both were just under 0.990 when finished, so you might still have more
than 1% residual sugar in the wine now. Do a Clinitest check for
residual sugar to make sure.

MLF is extremely unlikely in kits, as well as not recommended. The
juice is supposed to be balanced, but with the opposite result than
you mentioned - it has much bigger ratio of malic acid vs tartaric
than grapes, I think the reason is to prevent tartrate deposits in the
bottle. Doing a ML on a kit wine would thus result in a flabby wine.

Pp