Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 06 Jan 2012 07:21:43 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Evelyn > wrote:

>> >But not all plastic is a problem.

>> A LOT of it is. More, I would guess, than we realize.

>Franklin's lost expedition ate a lot of canned food. ;-(

They proved that most of them died of lead poisoning, since they used
to use lead to seal the sides of the can. Nowadays they seal the
inside with plastic and that is carcinogenic. The more you know the
more you realize that FRESH IS BEST!!!!!

Evelyn