Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 1/4/2012 8:16 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> Is Robert saying that perhaps I
> don't actually have it? That my Dr. was wrong? Or is he somehow laughing
> at me because I am one of the few who does have it? I don't get it. I
> really don't. If that was the post that was supposed to be helpful to*me*.
> It wasn't. Nothing wrong with the post but I just don't get the *helpful to
> me* factor.

Julie, this summarises your problem

you think people are being MEAN to you when they are trying to HELP you

I responded to assist you and got attacked.......... from what you wrote
prior you indicated NO ONE tried to help you

i have NEVER seen Robert post maliciously, not EVER

kate