Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Julie

In article >,
"Ozgirl" > wrote:

> Cheri, we don't know Julie personally. I feel we should all start taking
> Julie as she is. Probably the bottom line here is that she rarely asks
> for advice but likes to vent. I know its human nature to want to help
> but I feel if a person doesn't ask for help why should they be abused if
> they won't accept unwanted help? On Julie's part I think perhaps you
> *could* (not saying *should*) choose your wording more carefully when
> answering people. Some definitely do mean well, others don't. I
> personally would ignore those I know are only here for the argument and
> perhaps change my answering style for the ones who genuinely do care.

what makes you think afd should be julies personal psychiatric ward? while she
occasionally does post on topic, most of her posts are rants or thinly veiled
pleas for help...don't think she "rarely" asks for help. At the very least she
demonstrates a lack of graciousness that is astounding but that is only exceeded
by the numbers of people who think she is just fine and can't understand why she
is being "attacked"