Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Julie

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message

>> Actually she has said that countless times!

> Julie, you have been on usenet for how many years???
>
> the low carb/high carb discussions have gone on since my first entry to
> usenet
>
> and, HIGH CARB DIETS will RAISE your bg levels! the archives will reflect
> many meals you posted about (during your vegetarian days) that were all
> carbs and nothing else, along with your surprise over how high your bg
> went

Did I say anything about a high carb diet? No. And I never ate meals that
were all carbs and nothing else. I did eat beans. Beans contain protein.

I wasn't a diabetic then. And there was no surprise about my BG. I think
you are remembering things very wrong.

Yes, I ate a lot more carbs before I was a diabetic. I'd be willing to bet
a lot of us did, but perhaps in different forms. I never was one to eat a
lot of bread or fruit or sweets.

This isn't a low carb/high carb discussion. Not at all!