Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Julie

On 1/3/2012 12:02 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> There are many people here who say that if one would only low carb, their
>> >
>> > No, they don't, and no she's not. There isn't an "only way" to anything
>> > related to diabetes, but one thing is for sure...a high carb diet never
>> > helped any diabetic.

> Actually she has said that countless times!

Julie, you have been on usenet for how many years???

the low carb/high carb discussions have gone on since my first entry to
usenet

and, HIGH CARB DIETS will RAISE your bg levels! the archives will
reflect many meals you posted about (during your vegetarian days) that
were all carbs and nothing else, along with your surprise over how high
your bg went

kate