Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default WHY VEGANISM?

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:12:42 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...

om...

>>>Thanks for pasting in my points, too bad you can't grasp them.

>> They refer to how consumers influence livestock.

>That's deep.

Not really, but if it seems so then that could explain why you can't get
"down" to the level of thinking about the animals. It would be a jump up for you
in reality. I did it when I was a kid by watching my chickens for hours at a
time, until they chilled out and just did what they did and I could get an idea
what life was like for them. You might not be able to do anything like that or
appreciate it if you could, but that's why I keep suggesting you go spend some
time checking out some local cows or something and trying. IF you ever try, be
sure you do it alone. It would be best if there was no other human in sight.