Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Julie

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/2/2012 5:19 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

>>> Jan, i think you hit the nail on the head. It's the lack of
>>> graciousness and the accusatory fashion that Julie will delve off
>>> into
>>> that will get the best of me.... like last night when i didn't agree
>>> with her, so she felt i was angry
>>>
>>> no....... not at all, but i did get angry soon after that!
>>>
>>> perhaps it's best if i just don't reply to Julie's 'venting'
>>> wait, or bother to read it either

>> Remember being told as a child to count to ten before action?
>> Although I did whack someone in grade 4, put they whacked first...

> it sort of all went S when Julie asked "what post??? there isn't
> anything i need to know, yada"
>
> i calmly and politely indicated the subject matter that she might have
> found to be of interest
>
> and things went downhill rather quickly after that.......... i should
> have recognized the IDGAF 'tude she was displaying
>
> guess that means it's 'my bad' that i didn't anticipate Julie's next
> reaction(s)??
>
> ya, don't answer is probably best.... that's where i left it when she
> informed me i was angry with her
>
> ???????
> right
>
> i'm not angry, i just don't need to waste my time on that kind of
> shitty 'tude
>
> kate

IDGAF, lol, I like that one. Day for acronyms! Reactions to other
people's words come in all shapes and sizes. Some people take words to
heart, I tend to take most things as being water off a duck's back. But
you will know if something ever hits that rare raw nerve of mine

I believe a raw nerve for me has only been hit twice in all my years in
usenet. One was about Jasmine many years ago and the other more recent.
FWIW I see you as being frustrated not angry.