Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Julie

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>
>> Apparently nobody else here has the same problems that I do. I am glad
>> it is so easy for them to control their BG. It isn't for me. And I
>> haven't found the solution yet.

> Who said it was easy? Personally, I think you're one of those who has
> taken the EASY way these many years while your health continues to
> deteriorate. If you actually got down to finding real solutions instead of
> making excuses at every turn, you would probably find many of them, but
> it's not easy, especially when you say (very often in fact) that you are
> "not looking for advice or solutions" so there you have it. JMO

Oh seriously? You think I have taken the easy way? You think having to go
on insulin and still not seeing lower numbers is the easy way? Okay then!

You think I haven't looked for REAL solutions? Okay then! Glad it is so
EASY for you to just low carb. That honestly doesn't work for me at all.
And I have tried. But... Whatever. I know what you think of me now.