Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Julie

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> Apparently nobody else here has the same problems that I do. I am glad it
> is so easy for them to control their BG. It isn't for me. And I haven't
> found the solution yet.

Who said it was easy? Personally, I think you're one of those who has taken
the EASY way these many years while your health continues to deteriorate. If
you actually got down to finding real solutions instead of making excuses at
every turn, you would probably find many of them, but it's not easy,
especially when you say (very often in fact) that you are "not looking for
advice or solutions" so there you have it. JMO

Cheri