Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Julie

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
: ...
: > On 1/1/2012 4:36 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
: >> In >, "Julie
: >> >
: >> wrote:
: >>
: >>> "Robert > wrote in message
: >>> ...
: >>>> There's a post on gastroparesis over in misc.health.diabetes that I
: >>>> thought you would want to see.
: >>>
: >>> Why? I know I have it. A post telling me that less diabetics have it
: >>> than
: >>> originally thought just doesn't do me any good.
: >>
: >> once again julie goes to great lengths to demonstrate just how ungrateful
: >> she is
: >> for any help
: >
: > without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do with her
: > "i already know it all" approach
: >
: > i give up
: >
: > i've tried
: >
: > and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i have
: > already today)
: >
: > but the animosity that her every post exhibits.................. Julie,
: > send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info

: I guess I don't even know what you are talking about.

: I saw a post by Wendy. She failed to put the link on ASD but she put a link
: up on MHD. The link said that fewer people have gastroparesis than
: originally thought. I know I have it. It has been confirmed twice by a
: gastroenterologist.

: I also saw Ozgirl reply about a person she knew that not only had that but
: bowel cancer. And that woman was on a liquid diet.

: What does this have to do with me? I just don't get it.

: Apparently I am missing something.

: You are clearly angry with me but I don't know why.

I had sent the post about the article to BOTH MHD AND ASD, BUT FOR SOME
REASON, NOT MY FAULT it never arrived on asd. It was not my failure!!!!

The implication that somehow iwas wrong or not good enough to not have put
it on asd is not vice. Why say I dfailed, rather than something like it
was just on mhd or no evaluation comment at all?

Wendy