Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@verizon.net is offline

Default Shazaam!! I got game

I was just cruising through Wally World on a totally non-related
hunt when lo and behold I chanced to see two packer cut
briskets marked down to $1.60/lb. What was I to do? I couldn't
pass that by even though I had no plan to run the pit. Brisket
has been displayed at about $3.50/lb for the last many moons
around here.

I think I'll just corn the flats and smoke the tips. I do dearly
love my home grown corned beef. Oddly, these beeves were
originally priced at $2.48/lb which is much lower then I've
been seeing lately. Give a shit what grade it is. I'm going to
corn some and smoke some. Grade isn't going to matter much
at the end.

--
Brick(Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
then to speak up and remove all doubt)