Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Lemon Pudding Cake recipe I promised someone a few days ago

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:07:37 +0000 (UTC), "I'm Back!!"
> wrote:

> sf > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:58:35 +0000 (UTC), "I'm Back!!"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> sf > wrote in
> >> :

> >> Could almost be called a lemon souffle !!

> > It separates into lemon pudding on the bottom and a very, very thin
> > cake-like layer on top.

> Hmmmmmm, sounds like something the SO (being the lemon freak she is) would
> enjoy.
>
> Thanks for the recipe.

YW, I'm sure she'll like it. If she likes cake, especially pound
cakes... look up one that uses extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and
lemon. Here's an example (all it needs is lemon):
http://ceramiccanvas.com/2010/05/ros...live-oil-cake/
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.